Exactly 4 weeks from my cut-day, Tuesday, June 19th
* no pain
* swelling has diffused 90% of its original pressure
* no open sores or wound
* all the stitches and associated stitch-irritation is gone
* erections are not causing any tears or destruction
* my rip areas along the scarline has reattached themselves properly in the last 2 weeks
* taking showers with mild soap
* wearing boxer briefs for penile position preservation
* no longer bothered with groin agitation while at work for 8 hours.
* no more vaseline or gauze wearing
* still eating protein-enriched items, raw fresh dark-green vegetables and animal (cow) milk.
* do not drink alchohol or smike any tobacco.
* plenty of rest
* no masturbation or thoughts of it (although I would daily when I was intact)
* still waiting for the remaining 10% of pressure under inner foreskin to subdue, so my penis can fully erect andbstretch out the inner foreskin like a normal circumcised penis.
* I have my 6 week appointment with my urologist on July 31st.
***** the worsest week thus far was week #2, the entire 7 days