* All stitches are gone "out of here" 😆😆😆🙌
* All odema fluid swelling on the shaft is gone, no bruising
* the entire scarline is sealed and continually compounding its sealing strength 💪
* the fluid swelling pressure is gone from my left side, so that inner foreskin is laying flat like it should. The right side is still puffy just a little, and will follow suit very soon.
* I forced myself to have an erection for the first time yesterday, and rub some warm vaseline on it for like 20 minutes to encourage the erection.
This is a healthy thing to do in the 4th week when safe, because it brings in fresh blood, startsup a high-pressure flow needed for future usable erections, and it tests out and fills in my vessels that's been starving and small for the last 4 weeks👍 And it tests tension pulling on the scarline for any breaches or weaknesses. If any, they will get activated by any tears, which will then recieve proteins from the blood asap to begin repairing and rebuilding of injured tissue.
(Kind of like how muscle building happens when excercising and weight lifting.... tears and repairs and tears and repairs).
Btw guys, I have done no masturbation yet, and I will not until 8 weeks or after💯💯💯👈
*** my urology 6-week postop appointment is on July 31st