3 1/2 Months Later (Part 4): This is how... - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
20,054 members3,635 posts

3 1/2 Months Later (Part 4)

Qfellow
Qfellow

This is how my penis looks flacidly, and the inner foreskin on the left and right sides, this is the (right-side view) bulging into a bubble of skin. When erected, that bubble stretches and flattens to "the look" in all the other previous photos of this series.

*** there is no odema swelling present at all. Its all just extra, non-needed skin, or LOOSE CIRCUMCISION

7 Replies
oldestnewest
HiddenThis reply has been deleted
Hidden
Hidden
in reply to Hidden

Oh dear! That's me finished, then... :(

Qfellow
Qfellow
in reply to Hidden

Hey, I actually misrepresented the facts on this picture. That puffiness of my inner foreskin is actually odema fluid-filled. Because, now with more healing time, that same extra flab of puffy skin is currently flattened and more floppy. When I erect, the un-needed extra skin is just loose. If that extra skin gets trimmed off and the remsins sewed back to par, then I will still have my comfortable amount of skin to grow in, minus the extra👍

I will only get the excess cut away, not all of the skin😂😂😂. I will show the Doc my elongstion and flacidation, and let him develop a mathematical model for an excision.

Check for infection if no infection that is apart of your penis...don't be overly worried women will not complain etc.

Hidden
Hidden

Hope the revision goes well, Qfellow and you're pleased with the result. Take care!

Qfellow
Qfellow
in reply to Hidden

Thanks👊

You may also like...