Men's Health Forum
12,592 members2,801 posts

Tight foreskin

Hey there I'm 15 year old and I am unable to pull my foreskin back when flaccid and even when erect. I have no pain or discomfort because of that but when I urinate a small balloon like skin appears at the tip of the foreskin... I'm feeling tensed about it. Is it normal and will the tightforeskin issue be solved as I grow up. I regularly masterbate by moving it up and down just like simulating sexual intercourse.. please help me and suggest me any stretching techniques etc.. I felt worried when I headed that unretractabe foreskin may lead to penis cancer.... I'm very very afraid.... Is it necessary for me to get circumcised?????

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi there, there are a lot of threads on this topic on this forum - you might want to check them out - and you're right, there are a lot of options short of circumcision. Read this article:

menshealthforum.org.uk/phim...

and follow the links, including the one to circumcision.

Good luck.

You will see many questions/answers on here about tight foreskin, including from myself.

The 'balloon you see may be the urine hitting the skin as you pee before it come out ?

The general opinion is try gentle stretching and possible steroid creams.

I reached age 52 before needing a circumcision and that was due to other health reasons. That is not something I would personally recommend. At your age I would not worry too much. Pull back gently during bathing and shower, in private, to help cleaning.

If it does continue to worry you, go see your GP. Cancer is a remote possibility but not as bad as you may think. Often treatable with Chemo' creams.

Good luck and be careful.

1 like

Thank you so much

But when my ballooning would stop?

Hi Mgrrx. Most guys start off with a tight foreskin and it's one of those things a guy has to do is stretch that 4skin so it will easily slip behind the glans. This is to ensure good hygiene and make intercourse more pleasurable. I don't have a 4skin which covers my penis head so I would suggest you pull your foreskin back as far as you can when you piss and I think that ballooning will disappear. Cheers mate

At age 15, you are in transition from childhood to adulthood. It is quite common to have a foreskin that still does not retract.

The ballooning is harmless. It is caused by urine in the foreskin.

You may live the rest of your life without pulling your foreskin back, but you probably would like to make your foreskin retractable. You most certainly do NOT need a circumcision.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract.

circumstitions.com/Restric/...

You may clean non-retractile foreskin with a rubber-bulb ear syringe. Just fill the syringe with lukewarm water and squirt it into the foreskin.

There are three possible reasons that a foreskin will not retract.

1. The tip of the foreskin is too tight to pass back over the head.

2. The frenulum is too short to permit retraction.

3. There is a fusion or adhesion of the inner foreskin to the glans penis.

It is easy to make your foreskin wider and looser by manual stretching.

circumstitions.com/Docs/tee...

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. In most cases, the foreskin becomes retractable by age eighteen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis”, which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin grows but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension several times every day so that it will grow wider.

Betamethasone valerate ointment, which is available by prescription may help, but it won’t work by itself. Manual stretching is still required.

willywellbeing.com/forums/f...

drelastic.com/

cirp.org/library/normal/

thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/T...

genitalwholeness.wordpress....

cirp.org/library/treatment/...

healthboards.com/boards/men...

wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis...

Just stretch, the same happened to me at that age, and it still does- I’m 17 now and stretching to loosen it up

You may also like...