Happy mothers day

Hello to all mother i hope you all have an exciting day filled with joy and less of lupus. My 3yr old made me a mothers day card from his nursery which he attends monday to wensday so i got my card on wensday. And i was moved to tears when i walked into my house and he said happy mothers day mummy. on my part i stupidly order my mums present late so now she will get a bilated mothers day personilized mug. She is the best mum ever has been with me in all my pain never given up on me her faith is strong and i beg God to bless her with her heart desire and to make me well and strong enough to take good care of her. She turned 55yrs yesterday. I love her to bits. Happy mothers day to all of you my darling lupus friend.

God bless

xxx

ijeasike

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm 55 in April and my daughter made the most wonderful roast beef dinner and invited her two brothers plus wives / partners. We had the most lovely afternoon.

• Hugs and kisses

• xx

• Hi ijeasike

My day was spent quietly with my son who is 46....a bit older than your son....lol. He bought me some flowers and a card. My mum passed away just over 4 years ago, she was 91. Glad your son made the day a good one for you and well done to your mum for being so supportive xxx

• Big hugs and kisses

You may also like...