Merry christmas

Merry christmas i hope the joy of the season will help us cope with the bagages that comes with lupus. I have beem unwell for d past 2weeks. But thank God 2day o was able to go to church, although i sat down all through the service and came back exhausted i am glad God gave me the energy to go. I have been awake all night even with 50mg of amytriptline my eyes are wide open and i am aware i will very unwell whem the day breaks. I wish u all a merry christmass and health & happy new year. GOD BLESS . XX

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • God to hear you got to church. God bless you as well and I no how you are feeling I been up since 3am this morning. I feel very un well as well it's not easy copping with lupus. That goodness I went to mass last night as well. I didn't feel well in church to. Enjoy your Xmas god bless. Xxxx

• djsema

2 minutes agodjsema

God to hear you got to church. God bless you as well and I no how you are feeling I been up since 3am this morning. I feel very un well as well it's not easy copping with lupus. That goodness I went to mass last night as well. I didn't feel well in church to. Enjoy your Xmas god bless. Xxxx

• Merry Christmas everyone!! Unknowingly, your kind words and positive advice to others have got me through some dark days......Thank you xxx

• Big hugs and kisses

• Hi Ijeaslike

Merry Christmas to you. Sorry to read you've been so unwell, sadly for us Lupus doesn't go away just because it's Christmas!. I hope the New Year brings much better health for you. X

• Thank you and have a merry christmas

• God Bless us every one. Let's hope that the coming year is kind to all of us here. Merry Christmas - or at least as merry as we can make it.

• Merry Christmas to all! Hope we all have better days next year. Just made it through a busy evening at long service and family dinner. Had trouble sleeping too. Up till 1:30, but finally fell asleep.

• Am glad mr sleep finally visited u. Xx

• IJeas....didn't sleep well last night. Up late again. Trouble breathing...almost like a panic attack. Got up and played around with my new camera lense. Does anyone know why sleep is a problem for lupies?

• I dont know last night i could not sleep too , i was so restless i had to get out of bed had a malt drink and crossant and an apple. I watched all the catchup on eastenders, miranda and still open all hours. I went back into my room by 2.30am and took a book and started read. I had 75mg of amytriptling but sleep didnt combined with entire body pain wish i had all through the day. I was so depressed yesterday that i really thought about kicking the bucket.I asked God to have mercy on me that a We have to push on i ordered an electric blanket from amazon my aunty said it will with the body ache. My dear natura lets keep holding on.

Hugs and kisses

• Sorry for the error in my sentences.

You may also like...