Update, Good News

Went for my post op out patients appointment today after my surgery in September for upper left lung lobectomy and I got the all clear no lymph nodes involved no chemo needed and the cancer was in the early stages, I am over the moon, as you may know from my past posts I have also had my right upper lung removed in February, my breathing is better than I thought it would be so now I just have to build my stamina up as I get really tired soon but that's a small price to pay for the news that I am all clear.

Wishing you all very best wishes

Margaret x

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's great news Margaret, really pleased for you.

Keep Well.

Rab.

• Thanks Rabbie, hope you are keeping well.

Take care

Margaret x

• Brilliant news Margaret ! so pleased for you, im sure you will now go from to strength to strength and be able to look forward and enjoy some quality time instead of stress and treatments !

Take care

Julie xxx

• Thanks Julie, how are you doing, I thought I would post some good news for a change, I didn't expect good news so it shows there is always hope and we should not give up, all the best to you

Take care

Margaret x

• Hi Margaret, yes its good to hear positive news especially when youre not expecting it ! Im doing okay got my 4 month checkup in a few weeks so fingers crossed ! just gettin on with life and making the most of it, wish i could retire from work but ive some way to go yet !

Take care

Julie xxx

• Hi Julie, wishing you good results for your checkup, let us know how you get on.

take care

all the best

Margaret xx

• Great news for you x

• Thanks Bow

Margaret x

• Thanks Bow

Margaret x

• Brilliant! Really pleased to hear your news. Thanks for sharing x

• Thanks Janey

Take care

Margaret x

• Hi margarete i am new to the site inotice you live fairly near to me i live in bolton lancs do you know off any local support groups i/e lung cancer groups ? X

• Hi, Unfortunately I could not find any support group in Bolton, if you go on Macmillan site and put your post code in it will come up with the nearest I think that's in Wigan or Salford you would think Bolton would have a support group, if there is one I cant find it, sorry I cant be more help.

Take care

Margaret x

• Thank you so much and take care xxx

• Awe thats brilliant news kind regards michelle

You may also like...