The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
3,156 members1,793 posts

Good News

Just got my latest CT Scan results through and Oncologist is happy. Tumour has not shrunk but not grown either and there is no signs of it spreading. Still a long way to go and my Oncologist is reviewing my treatment plan as one of the drugs I am on is causing severe stomach cramping. Hope everyone is doing well.

Love and Hugs to you all.

Elaine xxx

18 Replies
oldestnewest

That's really brilliant news Lainey-well done! I hope that they can stop the cramps and you'll soon be feeling better. Great news!

Love & hugs,

Tilstongal

Thanks Tilstongal, just relieved it has came back with this result as my mind was going all over the place.

Catch up soon

Love n hugs

Elaine xxx

Elaine, as I was told by a cancer buddy, Stable is good... Ok yea we would all love to see shrinkage but as long as there is no sign of spread then it's good news.

Good luck with getting rid of the stomach cramps.

Stay positive

Rab

Stable is brilliant and I am happy with the result.

Hope you are well.

Regards

Elaine xx

great news not spreading is fantastic,hep all the pills have side effects im having a tuff time but look for the wins and enjoy them good to hear some good news

frank

Thanks Frank. Hope you are doing better now and that the tough times are benind you.

Hugs xxx

Hi, that's very good news its stable, hope the stomach cramps disappear soon, as we now the side affect can slow down after awhile. I am on iressa and had sidecaffects

Side effects are settling a little now but will keep an eye on them as it may be the change in weather too.

Hugs xxx

Hi Lainey,

Very good news.Shame about the stomach cramps,hopefully that can be solved.Best wishes.

Stewart

Thanks Stewart, best wishes to you too.

Hugs xxx

Hello Elaine

Thanks for the update. It is great that your tumour has not grown or spread.

Hopefully the oncologist will find a way of reducing the side effects. Hope you are coping okay meanwhile and the summer weather is not too hot for you.

Best wishes

Lorraine and the team @Roy Castle

Thanks Lorraine, the heat is unfortunately making it uncomfortable fir me but windows opened and fresh air getting in.

Love and hugs xxx

Good news Elaine ! fingers crossed you will get side effects sorted soon, take care

Julie x

Thanks Julie xx

That's great newsx

Thank you very much.

Love and hugs xxx

Great news,

Sending special hugs

Thank you so much for your message. Love and hugs to you xxx

You may also like...