Sharing good news!

I have just had the results of my recent scans and they are all clear again.  Huge relief.

I was diagnosed in June 2014 with stage IIIb, adenocarcinoma and have had four rounds of chemo, thirty sessions of radiotherapy and then in June 2015 had a lobectomy.  I have had clear scans since then.  Long may it continue.

i appreciate that many people on here will be going through some tough times and share this news only to give a positive story and hopefully some hope to others.

Best wishes

Janey xxx

14 Replies

• Fantastic news Janey. I'm really pleased for you. Hope you had  a good holiday  in Thailand. I've just started eating it! Thai. 

My 3 monthly scans for the brain MRI and CT for my lungs are both in April and my results will be in May.  I hope to follow you with your excellent good news.

Best wishes

Hoggy x

• Thanks very much Hoggy.  Thailand was lovely - really relaxing and great fun! 

All the best for your scans in April and do let me know how you get on with your results.  I will send all good vibes to you xxxx

• That's great news Janey. X

• Good news enjoy life as much as you can Jeaniexx

• Brilliant news Janey you have done so well may good health continue for you , I have my first scan in April after second lung lobectomy in September hoping  its as good news yours.

Take care

Margaret x

• Thanks Margaret - all the best for your scans next month.  Do let us know how you get on.

Janey x

• Hi Janey, always great to hear of good outcomes. Best wishes for your good health to continue. x Hazel

• Great news ! long may it continue ! Xxx

• Hi Janey H

That is fantastic news and great you are sharing it with us

Kind Regards

• Brilliant Janet ,you must be feeling good .I too had a clear CT scan in January so good news for me also.Hopefully this trend will continue .Best wishes Diane .

• That is brilliant Diane - really pleased to hear it.  Definitely hope it continues for a very a long time!! Have fun 

• Excellent news x

• glad to hear of your good news, Janet. Are you still running those marathon races?

• Thanks very much Peter!!  Am signed up for the same marathon for this year all things being well.  I am just getting back into running after a bit of a break and now the weather is warming up it is easier to get out there!! 

Hope all well with you 

Janey x

You may also like...