Hi everyone! Im new here, posting... not so new reading as i have been reading everyones posts since last week.
Im Ana, 32 yold, 10 month old baby.
Just like most of you, ive suffered a lot until i got diagnosed last week. From hipocondriac, to "depressed after a baby", to "concerned with my looks" ive heard it all. And payed a lot of money to hear that lol but God put the right Doctor on my path, right when ischemia started on my fingers and almost lost them... i cant be too long today (brain fog), but ill keep posting and telling more. Its so good to know you guys are here, because i felt so lonelly for so long... count on me too! I hope i can help in some ways ill let you know.. i always believe theres emotion and nutrition connected with auto imune diseases and other diseases as well... and i want to experiment that route and not just "make your blood really thin and it will go away". I know i need INR, but... i believe theres more in all this process. But before i can go into all that, theres some things i have to address first, and that i wanted to ask you about, if you could please help me:
- skin leasions: i have livedo but also other purple roundish lesions that are not there in the morning and start showing when i get up. Anyone have these? Do they ever go away?
- pins and needles underneath the nail on fingers... does this go away?
-Obstetric: my doctor wanted me to have Mirena inserted end of th month, so that i dont have my period anymore and so that j dont bleed anymore. Well... besides feeling really counter nature... i understand the risk of bleeding but reading into Mirena and its side effects i really dont want to have that put in and out a month later because i gained a million pounds (like most women do). I wanted to try the progestin only mini-pill first, as i can stop taking it easier if it doesnt work, than to rip something of my uterus... anyone can help me with this please? What are your experiences?
-Hair removal: being told i cant shave anymore (which is a nightmare bcause im a monkey lololol -im portuguese... dont tell me i cant shave!!- ), and waxing is a nightmare because i suffer a lot and two days later hair is growing again... i wanted to carry on with laser hair removal. Can i? Have any of you ladies dealt with this problem? Thank you
- now as for medication, i take warfarin and just started Plaquenil today. Do you take Plaquenil? My doctor says my symptoms will go away now, to give it time and ill be alright. Is it true? Do you ever feel like your old self again with warfarin and plaquinol? Does my skin ever will go back to normal?
- and how do you do when you have to go to the dentist or something? What if you want botox once in a while? Im sorry, i was just dying and now im asking these questions but the last thing i needed was to lose my husband as well.. and despite him saying no to please me, i know looks also count for him and i wanted to know if i could do this things once in a while or not. Stupid, i know...
-Supplements and diet: i was taking Vit D, Magnesium and Vit C and a Probiotic. My doctor that hates supplements told me to stop everything. But when my brain was sl bad yesterday i took magnesium and felt so much better. I wanted to know your thoughts on Supplements and how to eat.
-Exercise: what exercise do you do? Anyone lifts weights? If not, what kind of exercise do you do?
- "angry woman disease" - i read somewhere else that APS espiritually is connected to people who have ressentment and are angry but not let things out. I dont know if i believe it, but in my case, i actually spent 3 years not letting anger out and suffering in silence, pretending to be okay. Anyone relates to this? Just curiosity.
Thank you all**** a big hug to everyone and please Count On Me! *