Brief background: I have one 5 year old boy and one 2 year old boy-no problems getting pregnant with them. Then had 1 miscarriage at 10 weeks (stopped developing by 6 though) and 2 chemical pregnancies, both which ended by 5 weeks. Tested high positive (64) for IgM cardiolipin antibodies. Got pregnant just after. Privately retested 8 weeks later - now negative (4.8).
I was have been on Fragmin injections (plus aspirin and progesterone). But I had an email from my misccaige midwife saying she had spoken to Mr Shehata (who I believe is well known and on the list of recommended specialists) and he has said he is happy for me to stop taking the Fragmin now due to the negative blood test.
So I happily didn't inject last night, only to spend all night worrying if this is definitely the best thing to do! Still waiting for an appointment to see a consultant on Mr Shehata's team.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation and been told to stop the Fragmin part way through pregnancy (but continue with aspirin)? I am nearly 12 weeks.
Thank you all once again for you support and advice...