My name is Michael and I am a food lover!
In recent months I have changed my diet and eat pescetarian.
I have made a small compilation of what to look for when eating. I can gladly explain these top issues even further. What do you think about it? Is there anything missing, or do you have any questions?
The topics are:
1. Why so many people are overweight
2. Which proteins, carbohydrates, and fats you should eat to lose weight and live a long and healthy life.
3. Are sweeteners healthier than sugar?
4. What does insulin resistance mean and how does it affect health and weight loss?
5. Low-carb vs. low-fat: What suits you?
6. Which drinks should you and should you not drink to lose weight and stay healthy?
7. What are the benefits of fasting for weight loss and your health?
Thank you for your Feedback ;)!