Healthy Eating
32,066 members4,419 posts

Vegan, Left over Veggie cream of coconut soup with home made gluten free bread, 🍠🥥🥣

Vegan, Left over Veggie cream of coconut soup with home made gluten free bread, 🍠🥥🥣

Hi everyone, we as we’ve been promoting using left over food, here’s a soup that I made today using mostly leftovers of cooked sweet potato white potato green beans baby leaks and purple broccoli, I just cooked a white onion, garlic, chilli and 1/2 a fennel that I had in the fridge. I cooked them gently in olive oil and then blended with the cooked veg some stock and coconut milk. I seasoned with a little ginger black pepper and coriander leaves. The chilli was just right to give it a bite and as these are some of my favourite veggies cooked left overs to me make for another easy to prepare meal...

Here's my GF bread recipe if anyone is interested:

healthunlocked.com/healthye...

I think its great all the photo’s that you have been posting of your meals, so please keep it up folks. 😊

9 Replies
oldestnewest

sounds sensational. i have to say i love the look of that bread too.

1 like

Thank you Grace, I really like baking my own bread... 😊

1 like

Wow! That looks and sounds wonderful. I'm feeling rather peckish now.

That bread looks superb Jerry - maybe you could teach the supermarkets how to bake

3 likes

Thanks Debs, as for supermarket bread....Oh dear 😊

1 like

Exactly Jerry, they need someone to show them : )

1 like

Wow Jerry..Soup look very delicious.Very good way to use left overs...😊

2 likes

Hey thanks and it’s easier to digest blended veg in a soup too. 😊

1 like

I would seriously say, some of these photos bring me such a great joy! Reasons why this "hub" is so popular. :)

3 likes

Thank you and that’s what it’s all about, healthy eating in action. 😊

3 likes

You may also like...