You may have seen this before but it made me smile...'cos it's me!!!

10 best things about Fibromyalgia

(from Zazzle.com amazing website of super cool products)

I save money on magazines. With brain fog, I can’t remember what I just read!

I am a cheap date. No alcohol, no dessert and I still feel drunk or hungover.

On ‘good day’s I feel wonderful. Other people need a much better day to feel that way.

I am easy to find…I’m either at the Dr’s office or at home.

I never have to make my bed because I’ll probably be right back in it.

I have acquired a great lounging/sleeping wardbrobe. I rarely get dressed as nobody ever sees me.

Disequilibrium saves money on amusement parks. I get the same sensations every time I stand up!

I feel smarter than my Doctors…all they say is ‘I don’t know’

With short-term memory impairment I can hide my own Easter eggs and Christmas presents.

24 Replies

oldestnewest
  • love it!

regards,

sandra.

• Absolutely loved it. This is me all over too

xxxxx

• Don't forget that you can also watch murder mysteries several times on TV before you actually remember it was the butler in the library with a candlestick! ;)

• ;-) I am forever finding Xmas/birthday pressies that I buy and hide during the year (to try and be organised) then forget all about them! Jane x

• Oh my ha ha ha.. wonderful thank you so much for sharing.. x ;-)

• :-D

• Awesome :) xx

• an amusing little exploration well done you :) x gins

• Thanks for sharing it made me laugh :-) dixie x

• Sorry what was that all about, I've foregotten. :-(

• Brilliant x.

• been on site and signed up for emails thanks.x

• It does have its compensations though. Found 2 boxes of scented candles on settee the other day and asked my husband where they had come from. He said they were under the settee and I knocked them out with the Dyson. They must have been there since last Christmas!! I remember buying quite a few of them as I give my grandchildren money each Christmas but always like to put it in a little present. So this is where the 2 spare boxes had gone. I swore he was telling me lies but he wasn't. Unfortunately, these must have been 2 boxes which were spare as there was no money in them. Definitely going doodle-ally. Good job were all in this together and can understand how these things happen. Just shows how much housework I do these days. Oh well....only a bit more dust.

• Well you know what they say 'A clean house is a sign of ... a boring life /broken Internet connection! Jane x

• I agree babe, Insisting on a clean house, working full time, burning the candle at both ends, could go on for ever and ever. That's why I've ended up in the state I am now. ME/FM/CS/Glaucoma/Diverticulitis. etc.,etc., If only I knew then what I know now, the bloody house could have gone to rack and ruin. So true what you say though. I must have been a boring B.ha ha!

Avril, Liverpool.

• Oh me too! But at least my children have learned from my own mistakes...my daughter in particular has a very 'healthy' attitude to housework...she doesn't do it! J x

• Know exactly what you mean - neither does my other half. I've given up caring now = just dont have the strength to argue. If anyone calls now, which they don't any more (so called friends) I just say ignore the place I just haven't got the energy. But really it's not too bad, just a very untidy husband.

Lets hope your daughter keeps that healthy attitude and doesn't end up like us.

Cheers.

Avril.x

• Well you have plenty of 'virtual' friends on here Avril and we are unlikely to turn up to inspect your dusting. J x

• Love it that it has really made me smile,i know what you mean i can totally connect with what you mean. i sometimes forget my own name or where i am going and why i was going there in the first place.You have really made me smile and cheered me up thankyou,not my best at the mo having a real bad flare up,just want to sleep but never seem any fresher when i have,once again thanks for cheering me up.

tender hugs

samantha

• Glad it made you smile too Samantha. Waking up unrefreshed from sleep is a very typical symptom of Fibro. I can't remember not feeling tired. Let's hope that we both do better tonight! Jane x

• lol i've twice found money in a handbag i'd forgotton was there , once £25 & last week i found £160 in a zipped compartment in my holiday bag from last April when i went to Jersey, no i.ve not got lots of money i just forgot it was there,

I'm just so pleased to find out that we are all the same xx

• I am off to check my handbags. I might strike lucky too! ;) J x

• i couldnt stop laughing at this !!!! its sooooo true.... suppose it has its perks hehehehe

• :) :) :)

You may also like...