PRIDE OF PLACE :)

My daughter bought my scan picture over yesterday so have put that on my unit in a frame between my 2 little grandsons we have just got to wait and see what the dear little bean is on the 5th sept so not long to wait now, There is nothing like a new baby coming into the family to put a smile on everyones faces and give everyone a bit of hope for the future it is a really lovely feeling my whole family are on cloud nine and eagerly awaiting to find out if we will be buying blue or pink ?

Oh well time will tell as they say x love diddle xxxx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I know what you mean, my daughter is pregnant and the baby is due on 14 October but she doesn't want to know what she is having. Roll on 14 October!!.

• I,never,knew sex of my princess till end.she always had her legs crossed.

So it was a huge surprise to have a girl.

I was blesed to have both.

It does make you smile and gives you hope for future i think.x

• I agree there is nothing like an addition to the family to bring everyone together. exciting times. also gives you something positive to look forward to. x x

• hi diddle there is defo nothing as exceting as waiting for a baby to arrive iv been blessed with 2 grandsons and a nine month old grandaughter they are wonderful so happy for you and family x

• When I had my 20 week scan we were told it was a girl.

He is now 13!

(Good job I had a late scan as they thought my dates were wrong & we got the room redecorated and got the pink clothes changed for blue. Hubby went into mild shock on the way home and as we passed a local hostelry he shouted out "stop the car, I need a pint!")

You may also like...