Pain in the ears

Hi does anyone have trouble with severe pain in their ears that wakes you up . It feels like your ears have bent back the wrong way and stayed there to long . It normally takes a good half hour for the pain to go and is very tender. Is there any way to stop it. I have tried useing differant pillows and that made no differance at all. Getting any sleep is hard enough as it is as you all no.

I will be greatful for any idears.

soft hugs to you all

sarah

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ouch.. spikey9222, have you had you ears looked at by your GP? Is it actually pain inside your ears, or on the outside if thats so I really don't know what to suggest?????

Soft Hugs

Sue x x x

• Hi sue

The pain is in the outside as if they have bent in half and squashed when you are asleep . It's bloody painful and you cant touch them for at least half an hour after . It does it on both sides. I was wondering if it was just me or another symptom of fibo.

sarah

• I have had this before and I think it is caused by laying on your ears bent over. Tell me do you wear earings in bed? I think this can make them more prone to fold over. I agree with you, it does really hurt but I don't think it has anything to do with Fibro.

• Hi thanks for the replys I don't wear ear rings any more so it's not that I think maybe it's just something I'm just going to have to put up with. Thanks anyway

• Hi I hope this does not sound really silly, but I had something similar, and then by chance changed my glasses., and things really improved. Might be worth a try . take care. Cas

• Hi cas

I don't wear glasses my eyes are one of the only things I don't have a problem with. Thanks anyway.

You may also like...