Hi all, I recently told you that I was going in on Wednesday to have my first hip replacement done and unfortunately they found on the pre-op that I had a water infection and despite taking a full 7 day course religiously of antibacterials that the gp gave me on testing again they have found that although part of the infection has gone not all has so I have to take more tablets but it is too late now for the operation date and the hospital have cancelled the op till they send me another date out. I am so annoyed really as I did ask the Nurse the week before that I went for the pre-op to dip my water that I took in when I went for my diabetic check and she made a fuss about not having time but said she would do it at the end if she remembered and if I heard from her then I would have to get treatment. I never heard anything and had to assume that she had dipped and nothing was there. Of course I was right and had I known I could have had that cleared up earlier but you can't prove a thing and at the end of the day I know it might seem a bi t petty but I have been going through all manner of emotions since I got the date and now to have to wait again just seems to be mucking my emotions up terrible today. I have to just keep telling myself that I have to trust that it is all part of God's plan for me and I may not yet know what that is. Grrrrr.