really really ooouuuucccchhhhhhhh !!!!

as people may know i had a tooth out on tuesday ,

well it has gradually got more and more painful ,so saturday afternoon i rang

the emergency dentist ,which was a help line ,the lady who was very nice ,

took the details down and said that all the emergency dentists were closed in my area ,

so she said i mustnt leave it and i must go to A&E ,great on a saturday night :(

so thankfully it was only a couple of hours ,the doc says i have an infection in my gums ,that is affecting my cheek ,jaw ,nose ,ears and if the pain goes any higher i must go back to A&E straight away as the infection could be affecting the tissues in my eye !

so i have two antibiotics to take which will hopefully sort it out ,still in a lot of pain

but touch wood it hasnt gone into my eye :)

all from having a tooth out .

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sending big hugs hun, you have definatly put me more off going to the dentist lol.

I hope the antibiotics work soon hun.

hugs and love kel xxxx

• Awww lynz! Hugs sweetie.

It never rains but it pours for us Fibromites hmmm? I so hope that the Antibiotics do a good job and the infection is not affecting the eye tissue.

Tons of love and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Carol xx

• bless you hunni love n hugs!!!! ps try eat some live yoghurt cos 2x antibiotics can strip all good bacteria from body, end up with tummy probs and thrush xxxx

• Awww lynz,

Sounds awful on top of everything else, hope you feel much better soon,

sending big hugs and loadsa love xxxxxx

• ah bless take care hunni extra soft hugs xx

• thanks everyone :) xxxxx

• I am having problems with my teeth too. I have had shoddy work done on them, wonky bridge fitted and broke a tooth on upper left, dentist drilled it down to a single peg and left it like that. My mouth was numb so I didnt realise what he had done. Went back and he fitted a temporary crown on it, but it has a hole in it, and I am still in pain. I am going back to my old dentist on Friday. I went to this other dentist because he is just 5 mins walk from my house. The other is a drive away

You may also like...