50th birthday am I mad

so I will be 50 on Saturday asked what I wanted to do to celebrate I said a bbq, so today my hubby and me struggled to put up the gazebo, followed by all the lights. I am now in lots of pain. Thursday is food and drink shopping and blitz the house Friday defrosting having a tattoo to celebrate then my daughter has surprized us with tickets to dreamboats and petticoat in Dartford, while we are out she is baking a birthday cake with my youngest. then Saturday get food sorted relax a bit then party am I mad I think I should have said ets go out for a meal instead im catering for 50 people fingers crossed the weather stays nice lol Sunday I staying in bed all day lol

21 Replies

• Have a wonderful birthday.

• It sounds marvelous have a very happy birthday best wishes gins

• happy birthday for saturday, no you're not that mad, lol you sound a bit like me so really yeah just a bit,i do things on impulse forgetting i can't do things easily anymore. i didn't know dreamboats & petticoats is on at dartford! that will be really good. do you live near dartford? i don't live far from there. in case i forget by saturday il wish you a very happy birthday & hope you have a great day, enjoy the show :) xx

• im in ashford kent but hubby is driving it finishes on Saturday

• ah ok im in welling, enjoy it xx

• Wishing you sunshine, smiles and lots of fun

:) xxx sianxxx :)

• Go for it! :P :P

Have nothing but fun - ok maybe the odd drink and sausage :P

• Have a fab day. BBQ is the best, so enjoy. Hopefully you'll have sunny blue skies too :) xx

• Tracyo9 happy 50th av lovely time sounds like fun boohoo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Have a wonderful 50th birthday and please let us know how it all went?

Ken x

• I think the weather is set fair, so I hope you have a really lovely day :-) Happy 50th Birthday in advance :-) :-)

Foggy x

• thank you all I forgot to say I made it a onsie party so when im ready to drop I haven't got to get undressed lol

• HiTracy, happy 50th for Saturday, according to the weather men the weekend Is going to be nice & warm with sunshine, in London it is, where abouts are you, but what ever the weather you will enjoy your family and friends company...tae care gentle hugs...Dee xx

• Happy birthday Have a great time hugs sue

• Hapi birthday:-)

• Enjoy your day, a BBQ sounds lovely with all your friends and family. Happy Birthday ! :)

Emma :)

• Happy 50th and it sounds wonderful. Hope all goes well for you in every way x

• Hi Tracy YES you are bonkers......but I bet you'll love it, and you will have some wonderful memories that will last so much longer than the pain, go for it girl. X

• That sounds really wonderful! You're really being spoilt.....I really hope you have a lovely day!! XX

• How was the Barbie? :P :P

• Hi tracy09

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear tracy09

Happy birthday to you.

I sincerely hope that your birthday went really well and that it made you the happiest lady in town!

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

You may also like...