ANOTHER TABLET TO ADD TO LIST LOL !!!(WELL TEMPORARILY)

Went to see a GP today as an emergency appointment you just see who ever is on duty but she was a lovely lady explained that i have had a cold and now feel like it is going to my chest as starting to cough and chest feels sore she gave my chest andback a good listening to and said she felt i was going to get an infection it was in my upper tract at the moment but could work its way down so she gave me a weeks course of amoxicillian to start in 2 days time if i get worse as she knew it was bank holiday so that was good of her she also gave me 100 cocodamol as i explained i had thrown them out monday by mistake my appointment was at 10 and i was back in car with all my tablets by 10.20 so that was good lets hope it doesnt come to anything but if it does i havent got to try to get an emergency on a bank holiday

love to you diddle x

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aww no! Sending you warm gentle hugs of love to wrap you in. Hope the antibiotics work .poppy xx

• thankyou sure i will be ok i am a tough old bird lol love to you diddle x

• Diddle sorry you are still unwell it is bad enough that you have fibro without having a chest infection as well Stay in and keep warm and drink plenty of fluids. Take care sending you gentle hugs and get better soon, love Violet

• Well, that is good news Diddle. It was done with out the normal Hiccoughs! Lol! Gentle Huggles! xxx

• Oh dear diddle sorry to hear that I hope it doesnt turn into anythng its the last thing you need

take it easy

sending soft hugs

Penny xxx

• didle anti histimines work well for upper tract infections, my eldest daughter is always ill with this

• thanks for that i got some of those i feeling worse by the hour at min jus suddenly going down love diddle xxxxx

• Bless ya, diddle feel for ya hun, I am just getting over a horrid virus that saw me in bed for 3 days and not great for the rest of week.

My Mum came earlier and I was telling her I had no food, she said lets go get some. So a quick wizz round supermarket and shattered again, all hot and feverish. :( hope this wkend is better. Just think so much going around, this dull deary weather does not help.We need SUNSHINE :)

Take care of your self, plenty of fulids and rest. Chat over wkend,

Big hugs Lou x

• Hope you get over your infection soon, stay warm gentle hugs..luv maryxx

You may also like...