Thank you

Id like to say a big thank you to all on this site,, Its was only by chance and thanks to,,Jazher[Kel] telling me about it that Ive found you, Ive been feeling increasingly isolated and despondent, my life had changed so much in the last few year, i really didnt know where and who to turn to for help, so thank you all for your help and the advise and the laughs youve given me

Pauline

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • they say a problem shared is a problem halved, I love this site as we can give encouragement as well as receive it,that is so good about it.

Do a little something just for you each day,Yesterday I treated myself to a lovely bath creme( may need help getting out though!)

Today,I am going for a relaxing swim after doing housework all morning.take care and nice to have you on the site,it is great,isn't it.

• this si one of the best sites i have come accross i have a couple on facebook but i dont feel as secure on there to discuss things i would here ,, so thanks to all who work on this site to make it what it is x

• Ahh it's lovely to hear sweet comments about the site and I agree it is one of the best sites. I don't like the FB sites either. People weren't very helpful. xx

• I totaly agree, this is the best site I have ever seen. Everyone understands how we feel, what we are going through and tries to help. It's so reassuring to know we aren't alone (or imagining it all ! as some people think)

gentle hugs x

• Glad you found the site too lovely to share all our moans etc take care love to you diddle x

• Aww Lally i am so pleased you are enjoying this site and everyone is helping you hun, I still pop on the other site but i know this is my place now. :)

kel xxx

• Would you believe I actually found this site as it was one of the side thingys on facebook? I clicked on it and I am so glad I did now, I'm on here much more than facebook now as I can chat with people who know how I feel, rather than try not to sound like I'm always moaning on facebook.

It helps to know I'm not alone xxx

• I heard about it that way too,

I dont want my family and friends know anything about me moaning ao tablet changing etc so i wouldnt say anything on facebook.

I love this site, Its good we are here for each other. :)

kel xxx

You may also like...