Could someone please explain why we have this.......
Options when replying to postsOpen in a new window
When you reply
1. Select ‘B’ to make text bold.
Type the text you want in bold and select ‘B’ again to deactivate.
2. Select ‘I’ to make the text italic.
Type the text you want in italic and select ‘I’ again to deactivate.
3. Select ‘U’ to underline the text
Type the text you want to be underlined and select ‘U’ again to deactivate.
4. Select ‘Emoji’ to view the menu.
Add as many as you want and select ‘Emoji’ again to hide the menu.
5. Select ‘@’ to tag someone in your reply.
Tag as many as you want, once you post they will receive a notification.
After you replied
You will be able to edit your reply and do all of the above.
Have fun 😉
Did this answer your question?