Fibromyalgia Action UK
40,665 members52,733 posts

PIP tribunal

Hi there I had my PIP tribunal December and judge wanted more medical evidence as lots was missing so was adjourned. 2 weeks ago dwp contacted me saying they have looked st new evidence and save me any stress happy to put my PIP to standard what is was before they took it off me I refused as I know I should be on high rate. Now have received letter from dwp saying we now have all the information we need to make a decision I am confused as I am waiting for tribunal date . Has anyone ever had this ? Am so stressed :(

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi they usually do send that letter it is when they get all evidence it may have been in post or lying about the time you phoned .hopefully they change their mind or you win tribunal the higher rate mobility is 20 metres

This has been going on since December 2016 such a long time I just hope this letter is a positive now as they cannot say no as I am waiting for my court date

2 likes

Hopefully you get it they could have gave you 1 enchaned rate to save all this

It's just a waiting game which is very stressful I am so lucky to have good support around me. I feel for people who have no support because at times throughout the last year I have felt like I cannot go on . I do hope that I hear something soon

Wow that’s a long time!!!

Hi, did they say why you was turned down in the first place x

I notified them of a change of circumstances as I was getting standard for knee problems and asthma I now have FIBROMYALGIA. Severe depression asthma is more troublesome being in and out of hospital and they took it away ??

Hi susanjane I'm on patches 15mg but they make me very tired and they are not helping much now been on them 2 years

You may also like...