Fibromyalgia Action UK

MRI Results Aneurysm

Ok so this is my second post last week I posted about having a strong smoke smell with the worry it was a brain tumour - Friday I had an MRI paid privately ! And results show no tumour but a possible 4mm aneurysm they say it's not clear because it only shows on one image so I need to have an MRA angiogram to check - any advice I've read aneurysms are really common and most people never even know they have them until they are found normally by accident ?

Can anyone give any advice xx

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Come join the "headway" section of this forum. Many of us there have had such delights ! :-) very supportive group

Hi how do I join x

Think I'm in x

In the top bar, the nine circles on the left.....should give you an option to browse all communities. .....then you should find headway. Hope to see you there !!☺

Good luck with your angiography, don't sweat the small stuff and think positive.

Thank you x

Good luck with everything x

Hello, I have a relative who after some test was told she must of had two aneurysm's in the past. She was never aware and is fine. Glad you don't have a tumor. Moo196 headway forum advice is great. Have a good night. Chris. xx

Hi,

I have never heard of smelling smoke being related to a brain tumour or anything but I have been thinking I could smell like cigarette smoke when in my home more in the evenings but I don’t smoke and i live alone it’s not there all the time I was starting to think maybe it’s coming through one of the other bungalows attached to mine thinking maybe someone smokes and coming through the ceiling somehow I know that sounds crazy lol. But never considered it to be anything else.

I've had a cta angiogram it was fine.

You may also like...