Desperately trying not to feel sorry for myself today πŸ™

I'm meant to be studying- have a week to catch up on cos it's been so busy at work. But every muscle from lower vertebrae down to my ankles is spasming and feels like it's on fire - even the oxycodone and a low dose of diazepam isn't stopping the tension today. And if I take more I won't be capable of studying. But the pain is interfering with my ability to concentrate 😣😣. I just can't win today 😒

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • HI Leemaree44

I am so genuinely sorry to read this my friend, and I sincerely hope that they ease for you soon. There are some good suggestions online such as:

Prevent Electrolyte Imbalances - A potassium and/or magnesium deficiency can contribute to muscle spasms.

Stretch and Massage Your Muscles

Stay Hydrated

Use Ice or Heat Packs on Sensitive Muscles

Fix Your Posture

Take a Bath with Epsom Salt

I do not know if any of these will help you, but I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Good luck with the studying. It can be hard enough doing it at full fighting fitness let alone when you are in pain.

• 11:00pm.... thx for the replies my friends. Minimal study - getting your head around law is hard enough when you're having a good day sooooo.... Sheila you're right πŸ™‚πŸ˜£. Had all my meds and still to painful to sleep. I'm going to be exhausted at work tomorrow!

• I truly hope that everything goes well for you tomorrow my friend :)

• Well after taking probably twice as much pain relief as I'm probably supposed to, and worrying I'd accidentally od'd myself- i slept and woke up this morning feeling much better thanks Ken 😁 I'm even at work!

• That is wonderful to read my friend, and I sincerely hope that things stay like that for you :)

You may also like...