I just need to get a few things off my chest.....sorry for ranting!

My life is a complete mess. I have a lot of health problems i.e. Brain injury (sub arachnoid haemorrage) fibromyalgia, I am partially sighted (guide dogable)asthma, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, hypertension ,diabetes, ibs, occipital and trigemminal neuralgia, and to top it all I'm awaiting a shunt to be put in because I have hydrocephalus. I have been to deaths door and back since I had the brain bleed in august last year. Quite frankly I'm sick of being sick and I'm sick of the way people with serious health issues are treated.

On top of all the pain, continual nausea, and stinking headaches........my finances have decided to do one.......I'm just moaning btw.

I had critical illness cover.....which they are refusing to pay out.....because I'm diabetic so I'm having to fight the insurance

I applied for PIP in October last year and they still haven't come up with an answer yet

Access to work are taking ages to pay me back for the taxis I get to work that are funded by them

I've had to go back to work in this state as I've run out of sick pay....and I'm not coping

My employer paid me hardly anything this month.......well roughly equivalent to half a dole payment to last all month

Some birthday I'm going to have next week.....knowing my luck I'll be in for the shunt I've been waiting for for 6 months....oh the joy....

I'm feeling mighty miserable. I've spoken to all the different agencies so many times I'm bankrupt of energy and a good few other things........

It's hard being sick!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm sorry your feeling so low, hopefully everything will change for the better for you,nothing worse when everything goes wrong but hopefully fingers crossed it will get better take care ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• I hope so georgiegirl....thanks for your kind words

• Dear me, my goodness you have been through it. No wonder you feel miserable, who wouldn't be with all that going on.

Are you able to get to the JobCentre easily? It may pay you to make a fuss and demand something to be done. Remind them of how long you have been waiting and ask for the manager. Tell them you need the taxi money urgently.

Also make an appointment with Citizens Advice, they will be able to help you sort out your rent and council tax.

I can understand your frustration, every which way you turn, you are being blocked, and it is soul destroying to be ill and have to sort everyone else's mess.

My GP once told me, (after a particularly frustrating time at the hospital) that the more humans that handle your records, the more likelihood there will be mistakes and it is so true.

Don't give up, don't let them win.

Kay

• Thanks kaye......I've had to move into my parents spare room as I'm having trouble coping with it all....I would be homeless on top of everything if I still had my own place! Thanks for your kind words though.....they're much appreciated

• Hi Silmarillion

I am so genuinely sorry to read this my friend and I am not surprised that you feel the way you do with everything that you are having to endure. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care my friend. If you want to tell when your birthday is I can put up a special post for you?

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Thanks author

You may also like...