Hug

With fibro our sleep is all over the place. My hubbie and I are never in the bed awake at the same time. Last week he put his hand on my back when talking to me. I flinched in pain and said" no need to slap me on the back" he assured me it had only been a light touch.

Today I decided we needed a hug, a long close hug , the human contact allows the body to relax then releases dopamine and serotonin. So all of you try a hug today anyone you feel comfortable hugging, cling on and feel better... Honestly it works

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh what I wouldn't do for a night of passion....well maybe 10mins or so!!!! Sorry Admin if I wasn't allowed to say that! Wonderful memories though....xx

• Hey tricking your mind is in a place I can't even contemplate,lost my mojo when it comes to passion but a skin on skin hug is wonderful only drawer back being that hubby takes it as a gates open hear we go ! So am keep hugs through clothes at the mo. I know got to laugh. But hug a friend or colleague (if you don't feel wiered) I tried the dog too but he is a slut lies on his back and opens his legs for a tummy tickle ( I hope his expectations aren't any higher) just get a hug.x

• Oh you made me giggle 1Dog1Kid. Ive got a hubby like that and a dog that thinks a hug means you want your face washed.. gentle hugs allround. xx

• IV stopped asking for a massage . That used to mean three minuets max on the back then off to places where I am SURE we don't have muscles😜

• Passion, yes, I remember that Trikki :O

• Such a nice post! ! I will give it a try when OH gets in . Thanks. Peck.🐤

• Hi 1Dog1Kid

I am a big believer of hugging and hug my beuatiful wife all the time. She lives with MS and can get very down without a big hug! Thanks for sharing my friend. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• A hug is worth a hundred smiles.

• :) :) :) :)

• The right hug goes a long long way.

You may also like...