Hospital

Hi lovely people, well I got to the hospital for nine and they didn't show up til 9:30. Ah Ireland time is too laid back. Anyway, millions of questions, coughing ++++++ as well as wheezing. Then ecg then walk for 10minutes and I was blooming knackered and even more wheezy. Ended up being wheel back to the office in a blooming wheelchair! I felt like I had been at the fairground all morning. Eh no...fairgrounds make me ill! ๐Ÿ˜‚ been using my inhaler several times since. Took a detour to see my 98yrs young ma...who was out GARDENING!!! Blooming cheek of her ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ bless. She escaped from my other two sisters. So that's me, knackered and will have my stew later. Yer all invited xx

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Glad it all went well for you :). Aw your ma sound a good age and in the garden too, bless her. Enjoy your stew, it sounds absolutely delicious. Feet up then though ;). X

• Awe thanks. Can safely say I'm on settee rest of the day. Keep well xx

• Hi full respect to your ma still doing the garden, I hope you enjoyed your stew and havinga well deserved rest ๐Ÿ’ค I hope you get the results you want to hear after your tests ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠRosie xx

• You've had a time of it today Olivia, I hate when they are late for your appointment after all you make every effort to be on time. I ask why do they bother making them in first place. Glad your Ma is able to do garden at her young age.

Take care and enjoy your stew

xxx

• Hi Olivia1

I am genuinely delighted to read that you got through it and it went well. That is so impressive that your mam can still garden at 98! Amazing and wonderful lady. I want to sincerely wish you (and your mam) all the best of luck and please take care of yourself my friend.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

You may also like...