Thankfully Tammy

Hey! My name is Tammy and this is my first time on this site and the first I have ever posted anything on a site, any site, so this is new for me. I will say after reading all these post today it is a really good feeling knowing that you are not alone in this battle and your not crazy. Your pain is real and so are all your other symptoms. I will be back. And I will be keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers. I wish y'all comfort and peace.

Thankfully Tammy

6 Replies

• Hi Tammy.

A very Good Welcome to our site.

I hope that we can offer you some help and advice ???

Please let me know if I can help ???

• Hi Tammy & welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will love it as we all do.

Yes it's great to know your never alone on here & deffo not going crazy..Some of us our a bit crazy but we know we're doing it lol..

Peace, luv n light

Jan x

• Hi there and welcome to our friendly site , join the club , we're all in this together 😃

• Hi paintammy65

I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today? Welcome to the forum and it is wonderful to make your acquaintance. I have pasted fro you below a link to our mother site, FMA UK which hosts loads of useful Fibro information:

I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

• Hello and welcome....

Trikki x

• Hi Tammy,

Welcome I am new too and no your not going crazy and not in this alone! I know exactly how you feel we all do that why we are here to talk out and be there for one another

feel better as better you can possibly feel!

You may also like...