Thanks trikki for the sleepy dust

Hi all , get some off trikki sleepy dust I slept until 5.30 this morning ,

I went to bed after about 26 tablets and some supper a nice hot water bottle to help the pain in my legs and feet and fell sound a sleep with the plate still in my hand it the best sleep i have had all week .

The world seems a better place with some sleep , I fell i can cope with anything to day .

Thank you

Loraine

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow....so pleased it worked Loraine, I shall have to spread the sleepy dust further afield......x

• Are you available with sleepy dust this evening sleep fairy Trikki? You will have to go into business. hugs Joolz.x

• Errr excuse me Trikki , you not been sharing your dust my way lol. Glad you slept Loraine121 . Xx

• No I haven't had any either. You get to find out who your friends are don't you I can see some favouritism going on here. I want some 😴😴😴😴 as well or I am going to 😨😨😨x

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ rosewine me too 😴😴😴😴 x

• Will you all stop squabbling!!! You are like naughty children and if you don't behave there will be NO sleepy dust coming your way!! Big gentle hugs and loads of sleepy dust on its way to all my Fibropeeps......xxxx

• Sorry trikki , lol

Hope you are well take care

Loraine x

• Can I have some sleepy dust pleaee Trikki I've not been naughty πŸ˜‡ xxx

Big thank you Bam xxx

• Sorry Bam I don't believe you!! I am sure you spend a lot of time on the naughty step....!!! Luv x

OK big bag sleepy dust on its way.....xx

• Me naughty @trikki never I'm definitely miss goody 2 shoes πŸ‘ πŸ‘  anyway innocent till proven guilty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚xxx

• Erm ..... Trikki ..... Where are you with the magic dust my friend? :) :)

• Trikki i need an overdose of it plz!!! Lol

• Hold on a minute you lot, I have only got so much to go round.....I shall spread it evenly between you all....BUT can I leave a bit for me please? xx

• Kids hey Trikki you can never please them - so can you spare an old lady some too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You may also like...