PIP Assessment

Well had my assessment this morning and was pleasantly surprised how lovely my assessor was (Capita). Although she did say 45 mins, it went over and took a good hour to complete. Basically asked me how my fibro and other ailments affected me on a daily basis, all that I had put on my form really.....just went into more detail. Physical exam was done and dusted in less than a minute but saying that a lot of the movements I couldn't do without pain and she told me not to force things and cause extra pain to myself. She did say I did have a lot of problems with my health so hopefully things will lean towards me keeping my benefit, do hope so but just have to wait and see now, 6-8 weeks was quoted to me.........fingers crossed!

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Fantastic

2 likes

Ty

Sorry to hear you have all these health issues... but I wish you the very best on your PIP appt. Take care. Peck.🐤

2 likes

good luck

2 likes

I'm very pleased for you.

Good luck and best wishes.

2 likes

Good luck!☺

2 likes

Thank you everyone for your lovely replies will keep you in touch as soon as I hear!

2 likes

That sounds very promising my friend, and I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

Good luck...I have just heard that I have to go for assessment as well..So scared

I was terrified".........but no need to have been, she was lovely, gl to you x

1 like

Just had my date through 28 June...fingers crossed..... X

Sounds very positive, good luck X

Thank you.

Thank you.

Pleased your appointment went well.

Hi ya I think you will be ok .....I was put on pip last year it has helped a lot good luck Debbie x

Ty x

Good luck, hope you get it! x

Ty

You may also like...