I want to thank all of you that sent me messages. I haven't had time to read them yet. I will be off for awhile as I got a call late last night from my father's doctor. he has ended up back in the hospital and isn't doing so well. i'm on my way to texas [I live in ohio]. I will get back to all of you as soon as I get back. i'm still waiting for my connecting flight so I borrowed a computer so I could let everyone know where I am. thank you again. I hope all of you have a nice weekend with as little pain as possible. jan1022

9 Replies

• I hope everything goes well. 

• All best wishes Jan...x

• So sorry to hear your news. 

I do hope that your father is ok. 

Wishing you much peace

Lu x

Volunteer Administrator

• So sorry to read your post and have a safe journey.  Hope all is better than assumed when you get there.  Do let us know how you are doing when you are free to.x

• Thinking of you and your family.

Sending on to you healing warm hugs,

Elizabeth :) xxxxxx

• Hi jan1022

I am so genuinely sorry to read this, and I sincerely hope that your father is okay? Please take care of yourself and I will keep you both in my thoughts.

All my hopes and dreams for both of you

Ken x

• Hope all's well, sending cyber hugs x

• I hope the news is better when you arrive Jan, I know it's scary when this happens especially as you are so far away.  Thinking about you hugs Linda.  x

• Jan I just ran across your post.I hope things are better today.Will say a prayer for you and family.Take care, Peck

You may also like...