Fibromyalgia Action UK
40,725 members52,811 posts

* * A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR MEMBERS! * *

* * A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR MEMBERS! * *

Just a personal message from me to all our lovely members. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for a Happy New Year too!

I hope you all manage to have a good time, that you aren't troubled too much with Fibro etc. Make sure you get enough rest in between to keep you going, pace yourselves!

I won't be around from Christmas Eve afternoon as we are having Mum here with us to share Christmas, she will stay until the New Year or just after, so I will be run off my feet here at home feeding and looking after everyone. We have relatives visiting too, so it will be a very busy time especially in the kitchen!

I will be back here shortly after the New Year, but in the mean time if you need to contact me, please feel free to private message me and I will get back to you asap on my return. Always happy to help and will do my best for you all.

Take care everyone, here's to a happy, healthier 2013 for all of us!

Thank you all for your support here at FibroAction!

Love and hugs. (((hugs)))

Best wishes to all!

Libs

xxxx

10 Replies
oldestnewest

thanks for all you do , have a lovely family christmas xx

My pleasure Iris! I hope you manage to have a lovely Christmas too!

Take care. (((hug))) xxx

Libs

Merry Christmas - bet you are excited for the new year already xxxx

Hi K! Merry Christmas to you too! I am excited about the New Year, I have lots of things planned that I want to do. I hope I manage to achieve them.

Happy New Year to you too K!

(((hug))) xxx

Libs

Merry Christmas to all & Enjoy the festivities

Emma x

Merry Christmas Libs, and don't over do it.

Piggie xxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas LIbs and all admin and volunteers and indeed all members

VG x

merry christmas libs and a prosperous new year

Belinda x

Hope you, your family and everyone else on here of course - all have a Wonderful Christmas and a Great 2013!

Belinda xxx

Merry Xmas Libs and the same to all the admin team, volunteers and all members of the Fibroaction forum. Wishing everybody a very happy and healthy 2013 and thanks to everyone for all your support.

Debby xx

You may also like...