* * A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR MEMBERS! * *

* * A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR MEMBERS! * *

Just a personal message from me to all our lovely members. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for a Happy New Year too!

I hope you all manage to have a good time, that you aren't troubled too much with Fibro etc. Make sure you get enough rest in between to keep you going, pace yourselves!

I won't be around from Christmas Eve afternoon as we are having Mum here with us to share Christmas, she will stay until the New Year or just after, so I will be run off my feet here at home feeding and looking after everyone. We have relatives visiting too, so it will be a very busy time especially in the kitchen!

I will be back here shortly after the New Year, but in the mean time if you need to contact me, please feel free to private message me and I will get back to you asap on my return. Always happy to help and will do my best for you all.

Take care everyone, here's to a happy, healthier 2013 for all of us!

Thank you all for your support here at FibroAction!

Love and hugs. (((hugs)))

Best wishes to all!

Libs

xxxx

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thanks for all you do , have a lovely family christmas xx

• My pleasure Iris! I hope you manage to have a lovely Christmas too!

Take care. (((hug))) xxx

Libs

• Merry Christmas - bet you are excited for the new year already xxxx

• Hi K! Merry Christmas to you too! I am excited about the New Year, I have lots of things planned that I want to do. I hope I manage to achieve them.

Happy New Year to you too K!

(((hug))) xxx

Libs

• Merry Christmas to all & Enjoy the festivities

Emma x

• Merry Christmas Libs, and don't over do it.

Piggie xxxxxxxx

• Merry Christmas LIbs and all admin and volunteers and indeed all members

VG x

• merry christmas libs and a prosperous new year

Belinda x

• Hope you, your family and everyone else on here of course - all have a Wonderful Christmas and a Great 2013!

Belinda xxx

• Merry Xmas Libs and the same to all the admin team, volunteers and all members of the Fibroaction forum. Wishing everybody a very happy and healthy 2013 and thanks to everyone for all your support.

Debby xx

You may also like...