Has anybody found they have a flare after a shock? I had a bit of a brush with death on Sunday when a heavy glass shower screen crashed down into the bath mere moments after I'd got out. I was physically fine except for a couple of bruises where I'd started when it fell but was rather shocked and quiet all day. I did much less than I'd intended and mostly rested all day but yesterday I woke up feeling really fatigued and sore as if I'd overdone it and was paying the price. I'm wondering if it is just coincidence or whether other people have had similar reactions to shock.
(a very glad to be alive) Pat xx