In pain and always tired

I have been feeling tired for about a year non-stop, along with this I am having chronic pain in my joints. (knees, hips, ankles and elbows).

I have been on naproxen for many years. The pain has gotten more intense in this last year.

I went and saw a rheumatologist last week and he ran a bunch of blood work, just waiting for the follow up in five weeks. Any suggestions as to how I can take care of the pain still my next appointment?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I use epsom salts iin the bath regularly, i have ra and fibro and it does help with the pain, all the best

• LOL.....Shazzy see poll! Read my mind, do you have that capability? :O

• Thank you for the suggestion I will definitely try this

• Yep, that is my superpower !!

• Hi swansost

I am so sorry to read that you are suffering in so much pain, and I genuinely hope that you can find the answers that you so desperately desire and deserve. I am also in agreement with the idea of epsom salts in the bath, and I hope that you have some success with this.

I also have a TENS machine and use Ibuprofen Gel, but I would discuss anything like this with your GP prior to commencing using them. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

You may also like...