Comedy corner: SWEET DEBATE

jam n cream or cream n jam? page 2

Comedy corner: SWEET DEBATE
jam n cream or cream n jam? page 2

HI EVERYONE PLEASE MOVE TO THIS PAGE AS THE OTHER ONE IS GETTING TOO LONG TO LOAD QUICKLY

THANKYOU :)

Which way do you eat yours? is it:-

.........A jam n cream

.........B cream n jam

.........C it doesn't matter

.........D pass me a piece of cake please?

Here's a bit of an explanation about the differing types of tea time: 'TEA (meal)' provided by wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_%...

This debate must have a conclusion :o

:) xxxsianxxx :)

Last edited by

35 Replies

oldestnewest
  • go for AAAAA heheh

• Who is inthe jam battle is it just me and fenbadger and zeb anyone else want to get down and messy

• Told you it would get messy :P heheheh

• Only one of you has done your research :D

But the debate goes on..............................

Update Fluffies are now running amok covered in jam and cream hmnnnnnnnnn

Super power soakers it will have to be

Who's up for catching fluffies :)

• A defiantly hmm jam and cream

• Hi jake are you joining us? :)

• I'm a Devonian so clotted cream first, jam second ( again ;-) ) for sure :d :d :d

• There you are Foggy where are the doglets?

I need them to help herd up the fluffies................................. urm................... they're covered in jam n cream and hyper heheehhe oh dear!!

Gins has the power soaker

Mr Badger has the marshmallow shooter

I've got a super soaker too

Would you take the hair dryer to dry the fluffies please?

• Indeedy. I ham han hexpert mit zeeeeee hair drier, (ask Mr B he had a bath and blow dry yesterday ) :o

• zeb your nuts lol :0)

• Cheers hunny, how are you? :)

• Aiming low hehe here we go splendid my meat is resting ah super is served

• jealous! mine is cooking :o

• Whooooooooooooooooooooosh what a mess :o

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!! if only I hadn't crashed into that jam pot :o

Fluffies ready for drying :D :D :D

• weeeee get that it was a wicked super now for thwe washing up hahaha not mee ooh missed that one try this

• Um folks we seriously need to round up the fluffies. they don't 'alf look like scones :P

• yep Mr B has thankfully ran out of custard and is finished playing with the fluffies and currently herding them up for hosing and drying

• phew how are the hammies?

• Awwwwwwwwwwww all sleeping it off they've been looked after by Idris she sung them to sleep :)

• Oh my word????? Has Idris had a sex change operation whilst he's been away ?? :o :o He was all man last time he stayed in my nuclear reactor :o :o this very worriesome !!!!!

• lolol I'll magic it back to normal :P

• OKAY I SHALL ANNOUNCE WHICH WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY UP AT 12:00PM TOMORROW

Thanks for playing it's been tremendous fun feel free to carry on I will probably pop in out but for now it's 'ciao'

:P

• Sounds wise. Just magic them back on the bus and we'll toodle off home without waking. 'nite

• Musketeers :) be back in an hour have to restart it now LOL x

• Is that not 42, or is my muddlesome muddlesome completely up the creek without any paddles ;-) :o ;-) :p

• Thanks for the fun xxx

• Anytime :D

well within reason of course! :P :P :P

• Idris is back in the nuclear reactor but willing to come out for marshmallow melting at any time, Mr B (Chief is Security) is pleased to announce having averted any action of the evil cats (as yet :o ) to nab his mummy ...... Aaaaahhhhhhhh :-) :-) ;-)

Foggy x

• YAY :)

XXX

• I am from NI and I am sorry it has to be A, every time Jam then cream. Please send by express delivery ;) ;) I am very partial to them with a nice cup of tea....Susan :)

• Okay some healing fluffies infused with sunshine smiles are heading your way with jam n cream scones.............. hmmnn lovely :)

:) xxxsianxxx :)

• Here in Devon the best dressed scones wear jam on top of clotted cream. As an Incomer I secretly prefer cake!

• heheehhe me too :)

• A always no matter what the different traditions of the Devon or Cornish cream tea, my tradition is jam 1st lol

• Jam & cream !

as you can't spread jam on cream but you can spread cream on jam. Also I actually can't think of any food sweet or savoury that cream goes first. Errrr nope xx

You may also like...