Morning All well it would be if I could stay awake this is so unlike me. I keep dropping off as I read - I have to stop start again and I

have cleansed my glasses so many times it is ridiculous - one minute I am happily reading the next I am a sleep.

So I suspect I shall retire to bed and see how I am in a couple of hours. Must admitt this has not happened to me for weeks, May be I a am due or is it the wraps? They have certainly made me wee.

Now where was I sorry brief pause dog brought a bird for me to exchange for biscuits.

Right decision made breakfast coffee and back to bed see you all later.

night night xgins

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning gins sorry to hear you are having rough time, hope you are feeling better by the time you getup again, I don't feel like getting up,that's only so I feel lazy but I am going with Maureen for her to have scan on her heart at 11.30 so best I move my sorry backside and get ready lol, catch u later..sending you hugs and. Handful of sunshine hopefully to cheer u up....take care...Dee xxx

• What a wonderful friend you are dee,hope it goes well for her xxx

• Aww gins,poor you! Iam also not having a good day,Iam in bed at mo myself.Hope you feel better later xxx

• Yow Cupcakes! I feel a bit better now thanks for thinking of me. Hope you are all feeling brighter too. Have you seen the advert where the young guy says "Yow Cupcakes" in a brummy accent it is so funny love it :D xgins

• Hope you are beginning to feel a bit better now gins.

Hugs

Jillyxx

• Hi gins :)

Last week I nodded off like that and spilt a cup of coffee all over me and the bed :o

Fortunately none of it hit my OH's laptop :o

Hope you feel energised after your sleep and sending fluffies your way :)

:) xxxsianxxx :)

• Hi, I get this occasionally and I've learned just to go with it! I'm sure it's just our bodies taking over and forcing us to rest. If, like me, you have quite a few sleepless nights, then it's no wonder we have to catch up sometime.

Jenni. X.

You may also like...