This is my first time posting Been in the group for some time and amazed of the support this group has for each other.
I'm on my second cycle of private IVF, the first one we managed to have 2 embies in the freezer. The dr decided not to transfer the first cycle due to my thin lining and history of Asherman Syndrome (I had two hyteroscopy to clean it and a laparascopy to check everything else). I have low amh 0,5 and FSH is 16 on this cycle. So basically we're banking embryos this two cycles.
Today is trigger day, we are having 3 follicles growing on cd10 and triple lining of 7 mm, so there's a chance we are doing the transfer this cycle. If we are doing it, we need to decide to do a genetic testing as the dr suggested (the cost is almost half of the IVF itself!).
I'm just wondering if anyone has done it and any experience? Just wanted to get everything right this time!
Thank you for listening