10 days post Embryo Transfer

Hello, I'm 10 days post Embryo Transfer from my first ever cycle of IVF and ICSI. I'm a bit nervous as I'm testing on Sunday.

Not really having any symptoms, no spotting, just the usual bloated tummy from my ovaries, a few twinges and cramps, sore boobs etc but that could be side effects from the pesseries I'm taking .

Any words of wisdom from anyone who's been in this situation. I really want this first cycle to workbut only time will tell. We have 5 frozen embryos so we still have hope xx

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • hi, good luck for test day! It's awful waiting isn't it! I tested a day early on day 8p5dt and got a BFP on my first ICSI IVF cycle. Fingers crossed but it can work first time. Hope you get some good news xx

• Yeah I had a 5 day transfer too. Honestly my mood is terrible, I'm so emotional and just genuinely low and it's frustrating. It's nice to know your cycle worked first time. May I ask what your issues are?? Mine is blocked tube and hubbys sperm count is low xx

• it will get easier and what you're feeling is normal. We have unexplained fertility. I've had 2 miscarriages so I know I can get pregnant and OH's sperm is fine. Third time lucky!xx

• Fingers crossed 3rd times a charm. Just wish there was a crystal ball that tells us these things πŸ˜‚

• All the best for Sunday, it's such a worrying time, all that waiting feels like forever. Not that much longer to wait now, you're doing great ☺️ x

• Thank you xxx

• Sending all best wishes for Sunday. Fingers crossed for you xx

• Thank you very much xx

• Hi Lynsey,

Mine was similar.. I had no symptoms at all apart from cramps on day 4 of my transfer. Nothing else at all other than that. Just try to keep yourself busy and relax. I took it very easy in my 2ww, but like you I was frustrated, I just wanted to know. I guess all women go through this on their 2ww, so you're not the only one. Keep positive and eat healthy x

• Thank you, I get to test tomorrow morning so I'm a bit on edge today but hopefully everything will turn out okay xxx

You may also like...