Hi all.... happy new year to you all, as most of you maybe aware. We had to put my wife's ivf treatment protocol on hold due to a pylop needing to be removed ( whilst our embies wer held on ice as it wer) About a week ago we started the injections again and we had been told to call them when her period starts again.
So last night she had experienced some spitting which is positive. Hopefully we'll go for a scan tomorrow to determine if we should increase the injection dosage, then aswell as this, she'll be taking some other mess aswell. ( this particular injection is to help with the lining). So all seems to be going well. FET scheduled for week beginning 16th Jan.