Just home from follow up appointment.
As we have one blasto in the freezer they have advised that we proceed with FET before looking into a short protocol. I have to call them on day 1 of my next period with appointment to be booked for a suppression injection to be administered and also a blood thinning injection as well (I am not too sure what this is for)
So at least we are starting again without having to wait months and months.
Also the difference in cost between FET and another protocol is huge and we just don't have the funds at the moment.
How many of you ladies have had FET and being successful please?
I did ask what would happen if the one did not defrost properly and it would only be a partial refund and there is no refund due on the year's charge for freezing that I paid last week.