Hello everyone, wondering if anyone can help! I have been diagnosed with severe endo this year, I have a cyst on my ovary and the doctors have said my organs all around my uterus are stuck together. I also have blood in my stool so I know my bowels are involved.
The surgeon said he will do the laparoscopic surgery with a colorectal surgeon there too. He has also said he can cut out my focal Adenomyosis at the same time. (I am currently living abroad so this is private treatment with insurance).
Anyway, I am 30 years old and although I am married and in a loving relationship neither of us feel ready for a child yet! The surgeon has said don't delay in getting the surgery done and as soon as it's done then we should start trying for a baby! I feel like I'm being forced into having a child straight away.
Do you think it would be best to delay the surgery so we have more time to think about a baby (if it's even possible), or do you think I should go for the surgery now and just hope that by the time we are ready for m a baby the endo hasn't grown back already?
Any advice people have would be amazing. It is really hard being abroad as different cultures have different views out here.
Thanks in advance xxx