Went to see the GP yesterday and was referred to Gynae assessment centre as had suspected burst cysts... Consultant didn't seem too concerned nor sympathetic for the pain I was in.
By chance, the specialist I've been waiting to see (following my MRI, which has shown endo on my left side) had a cancellation so seen him yesterday. Think I thought the appointment would give me some answers, make me feel better... If anything, I feel worse.
I've been told there is a waiting list until October just for a diagnostic laparoscopy. I then have to have a follow up appointment to discuss what's been found and then go on another waiting list if more surgery is needed (providing it's safe to do).
Now seriously considering going private - can anyone help? Thanks!