Since my last post, my gp has offered to refer me to a different hospital for a 2nd lap to cut the waiting time. Currently I have to wait until 18th March to see the surgeon I had last time! (The referal was sent in nov!) now the problem I have is if I go to a different hospital this means me seeing a completely new surgeon, is this a good idea? the surgeon I had before is highly recommended hence why there is such a long waiting list to see him, but I just don't know if waiting almost another 3 months is a good idea I mean couldnt my cysts potentially cause more damage to my ovaries etc? We have also being ttc for over a year so this is also why I'm concerned about the waiting time as we really want to start looking into fertility issues. Also if I decide to go to a different hospital to have my lap can anybody recommend a good hospital and surgeon in London? I'm currently being seen at lewisham.
Any advice would be much appreciated