Diabetes India

Progress Report

Progress Report

Submitting here with my progress report for comments from our learned members like @anup Shashikantiyengar shrisamarth Concerned alwaysoptimistic

Here I submit the link to my earlier post

healthunlocked.com/diabetes...

And

healthunlocked.com/diabetes...

I would like to thank HU , @anup and ShooterGeorge and all learned members like @concerned shashikant suramo who always supported me and encouraged me to land good numbers.Without support of all these members it was impossible for me to achieve these numbers.

I know still I need to lower my Hba1c further till 5.5...

However looking at my TSH number...I am planning some other strategy...let me experiment...and if I get thru I will submit the same for benefit of other members.

Thank you every one...

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Being a learner,I request you to share your detailed daily diet plan and regular physical activities, Admin!

hahaha alwaysoptimistic if you consider yourself learner then where I will stand dude?? :P

Come on....I already posted my diet and other activities plus herbal suppliements in my earlier posts...

I already gave the links of same in this post...

2 likes

Yes,I am a learner,Admin!

Actually,I request you to share your current diet plan and details of physical activities.

1 like

same as earlier...no changes for last few months(from my last report..

2 likes

OK!

I got it,Admin!!

Thanks for your reply!!!

2 likes

cure

Arey bhau. Hum to khud hi aapse inspirationva leta hu.

But well done bro.

Are you off the medicines ?

Thank you Bhai suramo

250 MG Metformin at morning and 500 MG at night...

keep it up ...@cure

1 like

Thank u karch not seeing you these days.... but good to see u again... :)

After a long long time ....I logged in on HU ...and found that you are still active as earlier

1 like

I will be around for a long time, Anup.😀

You may also like...