Couch to 5K
60,117 members92,761 posts

I DID IT! C5K COMPLETED!!!

This week I completed C5K!!! I am really happy and so proud of myself for completing something exercise related. For anyone struggling you can do it, you can most definitely complete it!

I wrote a blog post on finishing on my actual blog here rebeccalouiselobb.com/2013/...

Heres to the graduate programme!

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! It is a wonderful feeling to do something that is out of the comfort zone, and succeed, isn't it! :)

Yay!!! Dontcha just feel fabulous? Happy celebrations tonight. I'll pop some virtual champagne corks and fireworks for you! - Karen

hooray, well done you must be feeling amazing!!! Time for the celebrations X

Well done! What a fabulous feeling you must be having...

well done you, must be feeling good, just in time to celebrate at the weekend :-)

Many congratulations and all the best for the next stage. Have a great, celebratory weekend :D

Linda x

well done, well done! now keep running!! (but not today)

Congrats on a marvellous achievement. Great memories blog... glad you're feeling more confident, too. :-)

*Air punch*

Well Done!

Well done you....and enjoy the great feeling of achieving something you thought was impossible.....it was exactly the same for me ;)

Congratulations on yor graduation - it's a fantastic achievement! Happy running :)

You may also like...