I'm in the club!

The 10K club that is ;) much to my surprise I ran 10K this morning - I really had to drag myself out the door this morning but as is often the way the runs you least look forward to turn out the best.

The little legs just about held out - even managing to knock 25secs of the first 5K PB.

So chuffed I'm still walking round with a ridiculous grin on my face :) :)

connect.garmin.com/activity...

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations, epic achievement! :D

I just saw where your run was via Garmin, my wife went to Forres Academy, one of the deciding factors in us moving to Aberdeenshire.

• Thanks OlsBean - I went to Forres Academy as well. Forres is a great place lots of lovely places to run :)

• I just showed her your route and she thinks it's possibly the old cross school cross country course?

• She's right - the Sanquhar/Mannachie area of Forres used to on the cross country route. It's got houses built on it now thankfully so it's a bit easier to run :)

• Fantastic news Susan!! I'm so happy for you :) Welcome to the 10k club!!! ;) I will be celebrating your achievement tonight with a glass or two of red; make sure you celebrate too!

Sue x

• Cheers Sue - I still can't believe it! I will definitely have a wee celebration tonight ;)

• Fantastic! Well done!

• Congratulations on running a very very long way! :)

• Welcome to the club, fatmumslim! It's a huge achievement running 10km for the first time and getting a PB fro 5K, too! I would have joined Sue in raising a wee glass to you tonight, but better not, as I'm still on replenishing fluid after donating blood yesterday. I'll toast you in water!

• Well done you!! Fantastic time too - you deserve to be chuffed!! :-)

You may also like...