Just 1 behind the Broch Scotties in the 5X50 Challenge!

Just logged on my inaugural activity and I see Team C25K now number 57- just 1 behind the Broch Scotties at 58.

Apparently you can still register today so come on- 2 more and we will be the second largest team. First placed team have over 200 so we'll save that goal to next year!

Did a cycle run today as I did Parkrun yesterday. Ages since i have been out on my bike and the roads were empty today so enjoyed it. I reckon it will be my fallback activity when I can't squeeze in a run or walk.

Hope everyone else got out today

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I had a lovely run on my bike today too, avensis! It was sunny and bright with a biting south easterly wind. I'll try a run tomorrow I think!

• I had a great 5k run in the sunshine and 3° here in Paris. I've just come back after a nasty chest cold which stopped me running for a month. One week of running and I feel almost back to my former form. This 5x50 challenge is a brilliant way to keeping going and getting me ready for a 10k race at the end of the month.

One down.....

• I quite like the number 57 - sums up our variety I think! ;)

All shapes, sizes, ages and nationalities!

• 10,32,57,58 or 200...we rock and we are the coolest team!!!! 5K run this morning and a 5K walk this afternoon to burn off some of the Easter indulgences. Gayle

You may also like...