Just stretched, run done!

Just got back from my second run of week 1, and it definitely went better than my first run. I think with the first run there's a mental barrier to get through as well as a physical one which is probably why I found this one easier! Not that I'm complaining :)

Ran a different route also which was nice and had a lot of greenery.

I can't wait till get back out already and I'm so glad I found the podcasts! Hopefully my attitude will stay this way as I progress... only time will tell!

Happy running!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Its so addictive isn't it. :-) Well done and keep going and blogging.

• Well done! It's odd isn't it how you now find yourself looking forward to getting out there. I would never have dreamt it just a few weeks ago.

• I find myself looking forward to the next run almost as soon as I've finished the current one. The beauty of the podcasts for me is that they're structured in such a way that the next session doesn't seem out a step too far. Keep up the enthusiasm, it really helps.

• :-) Go you!!! :-) I feel this program is 80% mental and 20% physical. I never dreamed I could run but I just ran 5 miles yesterday. You will do awesome! Gayle

You may also like...