Another B210k Newbie

Hi everyone. I'm starting B210k next Monday and am excited about having another goal and programme to follow. Since finishing C25k I've 'trod water' a bit, working on bettering 5k times and seeing what distance I can cover in 30 minutes and, to be honest, grown a little bored with my running. This has shown in some weight gain, especially over and since Christmas, so I'm relieved to have a new goal and feel really motivated to get back on track.

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Happy to have you in the 10k team - there seems to be a few of us that are currently in training and it certainly gives you a goal to work towards.

• I was the same as you in that I needed another goal once Id completed C25K. mind you, that was almost 2 years ago & we didnt have the 3 new C25K+ podcasts to keep us amused.

good luck with the B210K. it will be great to have something to focus on. shelley

• Wahoo I've started B210k this week too. So far so good for me - I hope that you enjoy it too. Good luck :-)

• Welcome aboard. Enjoy the programme. B210k is great, even if I feel I have not got going as regularly as I did with C25k. Snow, work, etc. Mid-week 3 now. Good luck and happy running.

You may also like...